Please explore the frequently asked questions below for more information regarding your request.
I am interested in participating in clinical trials:
- Thank you for reaching out, and for your interest in Usona’s Clinical studies. Please note that enrollment for our Study of Psilocybin for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) is now closed.
To keep up with Usona’s activities, please explore our website.
Do you make exceptions to study inclusion criteria? (age, health etc.)
- For safety reasons, exceptions cannot be made to eligibility criteria. To find other trials that may fit your needs, you can check the US government’s website, www.clinicaltrials.gov. You can do keyword searches, such as “depression” or “psilocybin” to identify other studies.
I cannot access the clinical trials website:
- There is a known issue with this site not loading properly on certain routers. Please try loading the site from a mobile device with Wi-Fi turned off.
How can my organization become a Usona clinical trial site?
- Please email email@example.com to request a site application.
How can I get involved in Usona's training programs?:
- To learn more about Usona’s current training programs or to learn more about hosting your training in our facility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to support Usona’s work:
- A donation link can be found on our website, please click here to give online. Your support is very much appreciated! If you have questions about giving to Usona Institute, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do I apply for a job or internship?:
- You can find our list of open positions on our website here.
- For more information and to apply for a scholarship, please click here to visit our website. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.